Tuesday, October 2, 2007

in the beginning........

Well, here we are doing Learning 2.0 and after a frustrating time setting this blog up (it kept insisting my email address already existed and then when I tried to login to a 'google' account' it said my email did not exist........technology huh? Gotta love it! Never having been a very good diary keeper, it will be interesting to see how long I can keep posting to this blog!

I'm into technology in a big way, pretty amazed at the pace at which it is moving. I created a webpage for my workplace way back in the first days of the world wide web and spent copious hours HTML coding......how things have changed.

That's about enough for my first post I think, adieu.

1 comment:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

Welcome to the Learning 2.0 program. I hope you enjoy the experience
Lynette